1. You may submit the good quality paper (particularly related to applied value) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with designation of all authors, name of the institute, year of work done, M.Sc. / Ph.D. thesis work and contact no., e-mail id even before sending the subscription amount.
2. The time of publication depends on quality and size of the paper as well as urgency shown by you (if any). The subscription/publication cost may be informed after receiving the acceptable paper. The paper may be adjusted according to space, urgency and quality.
3. Publication cost will depend after receipt of the paper and your urgency request to pay the publication cost and urgency charges. Accordingly you will be informed about its chances, time of publication and any improvement in the paper.
4. In case of urgency acceptance letter can be given within a month depending on the quality of the paper and urgency payment. Published issue (containing your paper) may be sent to the corresponding author in one packet by Regd. Post Parcel in one bundle/packet and not separately.Therefore, complete postal address along with mobile no. and e-mail idof corresponding author is must.
5. The corresponding author will be fully responsible for the paper submitted and any controversy thereafter. He should submit a certificate with paper.
6. In case of thesis name of the Guide and Co-guide should be included. In case of thesis the proof should be attached.
7. For review article abstract / outline along with authors name, designation, institute and total no. of pages may be sent first. Thereafter, we may give suggestions or chances and time of publication if found most suitable.
8. For any other inquiry you may contact on phone (09461145335).
9. Always give your contact no. for prompt reply.
10. For more details you may visit our website www.greenfarming.in